Thursday, August 30, 2012

End of ogos !

Tomorrow , is the national day . 
I'm proud be a member of Malaysian .
Well. recently, i was kept remind myself. 
STPM is around the corner .Yes , i was actually dont have so much to play , and need to focus on all the subject not only focus the subject which i like.
a teacher told me yesterday , stpm doesn;t like spm. 
the way you used to study in spm , it doesnt means u can used it on stpm. 
the way u study must changes and right. u must understand it . 
but now , i still don;t know whether the way i used is right or not.
i can tell u , everyday , i do the same thing. 
after back from the school , i will take an hour to rest , after that , i will take half hour to sleep and do homework. play ball to release my stress on evening , do revision on night. that's all  :( 

sometimes , no matter how hard we are ,  the last what we get is not as what we wish. 
STPM left 2 months ,so. try my best :D  
hope all my friends can do well 
all the best 

azaza fighting


No comments:

Post a Comment